- Big Fat Lye and Little White Lye extend the life of your brushes by conditioning them with natural coconut oil and lard. (If you’re washing with Dawn or another brand of dish-soap you are stripping all the natural moisturizers out of your brush causing your bristles to become dry and brittle and susceptible to breakage and excessive shedding.)
- Big Fat Lye will not leave any oily residue behind on your bristles! (If you use hair conditioner, Murphy’s Oil Soap or olive oil to condition your brush you may end up with a greasy stain on your piece next time you use that brush!)
- Little White Lye is a super-effective stain stick for laundry. Lather directly on the stain spot, toss it in the wash and tadah! Clean! Gets out stubborn grease spots, grass stains and more!
- Big Fat Lye treats Poison Ivy and Poison Oak! Not only will it take away the burning and itching but will clear your skin more quickly too!
- As a retailer, you are providing a product that helps your customers extend the life of their tools and in turn you also add more profit to your store’s bottom line. Win-Win!
- You are supporting TWO family owned businesses when you buy Big Fat Lye and Little White Lye! Not only is Coda Artisans a family business but our long-time soap maker creates our soap by hand in small batches with her son, daughter-in-law and grandbabies!